There will be an New Officials Clinic on Saturday, October 14th at 11:30am in Aspen at the Aspen Youth Center - 2nd Floor of the Rec Center
There is a block of rooms at the Courtyard and the Residence Inn, across the street from the pool. The block will drop October 20th.
Below is lodging information for our out of town guests:
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate - room blocks drop Oct. 20th:
Residence Inn Glenwood Springs for 119.00 USD per night (Complimentary Breakfast Buffet Included)
Courtyard Glenwood Springs for 112.00 USD per night (Breakfast is available for purchase at the Bistro)
Book your group rate for Team Sopris Swim Nov 2017
Campers will be permitted to stay in the Community Center upper parking lot on the night. All campers should park in the third tier of the lot near the Community Garden.
GAB CONSTRUCTION DETOUR:
We expect to still be experiencing construction traffic issues, so plan your driving accordingly. For detailed information and detour routes, go to:
Thank you….we hope to see you all at our meet.
For those who wish to camp, you can head up Junction Creek road and park anywhere there is a pull out. If you want to be closer to the pool park at the fair grounds next door to the rec center.
Saturday at the conclusion of the meet we will be doing a 200 Yard Parents relay! Get your masters swimmers in the pool and start making your bets!
This meet is now a 3 day meet with the 12&Under 500 Free and the Open 1000 Free on Friday evening. All distance events will be mixed genders to allow for more competition and good racing.
Start Time 9am at Bill Heddles Rec Center. Given by Cami Kidd. Please contact Cami for more information.
Here are a few final things to know for the upcoming WSL Championships...
1. Attached is the final psych sheets for the Western Slope Championships. There are still at least 3-4 swimmers with NT's. Please review and let me know if they are to be scratched or if you have verifiable time. If I don't hear about the corrections by tomorrow at 8:00 AM, I will scratch the events.
2. Attached are the timelines for the meet.
3. Warm-up sessions will be open lanes. Please work with each other to ensure that lane space is utilized effectively.
4. Attached is the meet entry report. If you have swimmers competing in the 8 & under session and the other sessions as well, I have given you credit for their pool surcharge. Let me know if you have any questions regarding meet fees.
5. Finally, heat sheets will be for sale before the start of each session. The cost will be $2.00.
Safe travels to Grand Junction! We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!
There will be a ST clinic for new officials on Saturday 7/15, 12:30 P.M. at the CMU Hamilton Rec Center, Room MC 155, at 12th Street and Orchard Avenue in Grand Junction, Colorado.
Trainers will be Kevin Curry and Ash Jordan.