Start Time 9am at Bill Heddles Rec Center. Given by Cami Kidd. Please contact Cami for more information.
Here are a few final things to know for the upcoming WSL Championships...
1. Attached is the final psych sheets for the Western Slope Championships. There are still at least 3-4 swimmers with NT's. Please review and let me know if they are to be scratched or if you have verifiable time. If I don't hear about the corrections by tomorrow at 8:00 AM, I will scratch the events.
2. Attached are the timelines for the meet.
3. Warm-up sessions will be open lanes. Please work with each other to ensure that lane space is utilized effectively.
4. Attached is the meet entry report. If you have swimmers competing in the 8 & under session and the other sessions as well, I have given you credit for their pool surcharge. Let me know if you have any questions regarding meet fees.
5. Finally, heat sheets will be for sale before the start of each session. The cost will be $2.00.
Safe travels to Grand Junction! We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!
There will be a ST clinic for new officials on Saturday 7/15, 12:30 P.M. at the CMU Hamilton Rec Center, Room MC 155, at 12th Street and Orchard Avenue in Grand Junction, Colorado.
Trainers will be Kevin Curry and Ash Jordan.
Meet Information and Template Posted!
Telluride Swim Meet Participants,
See the attached parking map. Parking in Town Park is very limited (highlighted in green). We are asking all able bodied families to park in one of the designated parking areas outside of the park. The closest parking area is the south side of Colorado Ave, east of Town Park, between Maple St and Columbine St (highlighted in orange). This area is signed “No Parking” but the parking regulations will not be enforced on Saturday. The other three parking areas (highlighted in pink and blue) are located on the west side of town and a free bus passes near these lots every 20 minutes and drops you off just outside the park (the bus stop locations are also indicated on the map). The most convenient of these three will be the pink lot.